On this edition of Political Rewind, Brian Kemp doubles down on his muscular advocacy for gun rights and it just may be propelling him forward in the GOP governor’s race. The AJC’s Jim Galloway tells us why he thinks the Parkland massacre has not deterred, but empowered gun supporters. We’ll also discuss the risky path Democrat Stacey Abrams charts as she works to win her party’s nomination. Plus, Sonny Perdue’s biggest battle yet as Agriculture Secretary and why Atlanta could soon be on the...
Latest News From NPR
- Asteroid Will Pass Between The Earth And Sun Tuesday (Don't Panic)
- Battered By Bleaching, Florida's Coral Reefs Now Face Mysterious Disease
- As U.S.-China Trade Talks Begin, ZTE Is In The Spotlight
- Tom Wolfe, Author Of 'Bonfire Of The Vanities,' Dies At 88
- Tom Wolfe, Best-Selling Author And Genre-Breaking Journalist, Dies At 88