On this edition of Political Rewind, Brian Kemp doubles down on his muscular advocacy for gun rights and it just may be propelling him forward in the GOP governor’s race. The AJC’s Jim Galloway tells us why he thinks the Parkland massacre has not deterred, but empowered gun supporters. We’ll also discuss the risky path Democrat Stacey Abrams charts as she works to win her party’s nomination. Plus, Sonny Perdue’s biggest battle yet as Agriculture Secretary and why Atlanta could soon be on the...
Latest News From NPR
- With 60 Killed In Gaza, U.N. Rights Commissioner Criticizes Israel
- Why Teenagers Should Understand Their Own Brains (And Why Their Teachers Should Too!)
- Why Painting A Black Boy's Nails Isn't 'Going Against His Culture'
- Nike Sees Executive Departures In Harassment Reckoning
- Louisiana Wants To Use The Muddy Mississippi To Build Up Its Coast